Jan 9, 2009

Big Red Stray Neuron

Sometimes you see something and for reasons unknown you just want it. A few months back I saw this in a magazine:



...a big red replica of an English phone booth, except it has glass shelves inside instead of a telephone. And I coveted it real bad. I don't know why, but I did.

Even though I coveted the big red phone booth I didn't give any serious thought to buying one because they are way too expensive. And besides, they're really big and I wasn't sure what I would do with it if I had one. Only a moron would buy something so big and so red if they don't know what to do with it.

Hey! Look what I got:


A big red replica of an English phone booth.

I bought it for $250 off craigslist.org from an interior designer whose client never took delivery of it. I'm picking it up on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment