Sep 24, 2008

Nicaraguan Babe


I'm finally getting around to posting some of the photos we took in Nicaragua last month.

Now that I've had a chance to look through the nearly 1,000 shots we made, I count my lucky stars that Morley is apparently not into glamour chicks because I looked like something the cat hacked up in most of them. For example, this photo was taken of Yours Truly sitting in the back of a pick-up truck after we got caught in one of those torrential Nicaragua rainstorms. It took courage to let my groom see me like this a week before the wedding. I'm just saying.

Anyway, rather than taking up space here I've created (yet another) website here and am busily uploading more cheesecake shots for your viewing pleasure.

Just don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment