Sep 16, 2008

GuestCam Photos

All bazillion photos taken with the cameras passed around at the reception have been uploaded for your viewing pleasure--go here for the link.

The photos taken by the professional photographer still haven't been released and now I'm starting to worry it's because all the photos of me turned out really bad. (Call me insecure, I can handle it.) (No I can't--who am I kidding?) Anyway, as soon as she uploads them to her preview site, I'll post a link here so you can see them.

By the way, if you took any photos using your own camera, I want to see them! You can upload them (free) at the same site where the GuestCam photos are posted. Unless the photos of me turned out really bad, in which case I hope you will please destroy them immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment