Jun 16, 2008

Two quick items:

First, the update on Morley. He sailed through the surgery this morning and is now lying on the den sofa reading staring blankly at a magazine. He is in very little pain, or more precisely he is feeling no pain due to the fact that his going-away gift from the hospital was a shot of morphine and he's been snacking on hydrocodone ever since. Let's just say he's in a happy place tonight and we'll see how things go tomorrow.

And the other thing is this quiz I found on the internet that will score your performance as a husband or wife according to 1930's standards. Check out my score. And that's all I have to say about that.

Well, maybe I should say one more thing about that: I took it twice because I didn't like the first result and the second time around I cut myself some slack with some of the questions. For example, I couldn't honestly say I ever "give husband a shampoo or manicure", but I have been known to take a shower with him so I figure that counts (oops, that might be TMI. Sorry about that) (see earlier comment about blabbing everything I know on the internet).

By the way, Jim R would score 100% on that quiz--he spoils my sister rotten. I've always liked that about him.

89

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment