Take this "Match-0-Matic" quiz at ABC News' website (pretty quick to do--takes maybe five minutes or so) and see which candidates' position matches up to your political positions on various issues.
Here are my results:
As it happens, I agree with McCain pretty much across the board--who wouldda thunk it?
Actually almost everybody who knows me wouldda. I've always been a political Conservative, starting in junior high school when I worked in the Nixon campaign* as a "Nixon-ette" (I am not making this up). This was an important political position which involved me wearing the official Nixon-ette outfit--spiffy blue pleated skirt, white blouse, red kerchief tied around my neck--and standing on the stage with other Nixon-ettes and clapping at appropriate times during political speeches, then passing out election flyers afterwards. Since Maryville was a hotbed of national political activity wasn't exactly a political hot spot in the '68 election I got quite a bit of national TV exposure out of school early a couple of times. Good times.
Anyway, take the Match-O-Matic quiz and tell me who your candidate match is.
*By the way, I was also a "Baker Belle" in Howard Baker's re-election campaign. My duties were the same but the outfit was different--blue skirt, white blouse and a green kerchief. (For you kids under age 50, Howard Baker was a Republican who held the senate seat later occupied by Al Gore.)
Donald, You're Tired ... Time to Move On
10 years ago

thats amazing story.
ReplyDeletewhat happened to the other one?
ReplyDelete